I'm bored...I have no one to talk to...No where I can go(no car)...I rather not watch television all day...So here is what I can do:
make some kind of food dish
if there are dishes, do dishes
clean out my room (DONE)
unpack suitcases (DONE)
take a shower (nighttime)
go for a walk somewhere (to where????)
I think that is all my options...It is only 10am in the morning...god is it going to be a long day :)
Update: well there are no dishes and the refrigerator is stock full of food, that crosses out the top two...I am officially done cleaning out my room---it is an odd sensation to realize that I have out grown so many things---even when I was here in winter I was attached to certain things, now they seem not important, or I am just not attached to it, or this is not my home anymore and I have come to realize that I am a guest per say for the summer---it truly odd sensation but a good one---I guess the umbilical cord can come unattached somewhat...On another note I unpacked my suitcases so that is done...I could take a shower but I took one the other day, and usually I like taking showers at night....I could go for a walk somewhere but WHERE...hmmm...ehh I think I will see if I can eat some lunch and watch the television and maybe I will make some concoction of food for tonight when my dad and mom get home late tonight........My dad said that I should add mowing the back lawn but ehh it is too hot here, even at 10am when I was talking on the phone outside
No comments:
Post a Comment