September 11, 2006

what classes am i taking?

right now i am still getting a feeling for all my classes:

I am in spanish 111...elementary spanish which is interesting because i dread going but end up leaving speaking spanish in my head...hopefully i will learn something before next quarter when i have to take 112 and then 113 in spring quarter.

I am in art 250...graphic design priciples which i guess right now is the beginning learning of graphic design...right now i am doing things with black squares...i just still and getting to know what i am doing

i am in art 275a...basic painting1...it is a painting class...that is about it...below is the one collage i will paint but this is the composition(the first step)

(it is cut outs of paper taped on a canvas board...will be smoother when painted)

I am in art histroy 211...it is about prehistoric history...cave paintings will be taught next class on wednesday.

that is all 18 credit hours...

No comments: