I didn't even know there was a winner for roman this week. I finished and posted first. This week we had to make a crossword puzzle for our chapters 12 and 13. so i did because i didn't want to do my other homework i had.
so today my day of hell class which is from 9-3...which wasn't all that bad because we got out at 12 or so today. So after 1 or 2 errands i went to the library on 3rd floor(my heaven...it is where the fine art place is located and not a lot of people are here). I decided to check my email because this morning didn't...so hey why not, right? so this is the email i received from my Roman art history professor:
Hello all,
Our winners for this week are Kathryn Watt and Katelynn Pastor. Congratulations! Both of them will not have to participate in our next BB discussion.
I am very pleased with all your puzzles. I can see that some of you spent good time looking for challenging terms to include. It makes their puzzles more fun to solve. I know it was probably the first time for most of you but now you know how to build your own puzzles in any subject. I truly enjoyed reading your comments and how you helped each other correcting and editing the puzzles. Good team work.
I will add your assignment for next week tomorrow.
RB
AND LOOK-EEE HERE I WON AGAIN!
go me...go-go...go me...woooooo
bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment