July 10, 2008

As most people know I just graduated (well 3-4 weeks ago). There have been a lot of the same question over and over again. So I figured I could write a blog about it.

1. How does it feel to graduate?
It is a so-so feeling. I am glad to finish the classroom and homework aspect. I am also excited for the next stages of my life even though I don't know what the plans are.

2. What are you going to do next?
Ummm, find a job.

3. What type of job?
Somewhere in the Museum or Design field

4. What have you been doing since you have been home?
I have searched for jobs, done the dishes, cooked dinner, cleaned my room(somewhat), laundry, working on a WordPress blog which will become my portfolio of artwork, and relaxing.

Tomorrow (Friday) I am going to sign up to go back to work at Dell (yeah...sigh). I am hopefully only going to work there until beginning of September. Then, my plan is to travel with my friend kim by train. We haven't bought tickets, but hopefully we will buy tickets soon so my plans are set. When not working and planning for the trip(maybe); I will be searching for a better job.

No comments: