I haven't been in the mood to blog lately, but here is an update on what has been happening.
I have been working at Macy's as a signer, basically if you ever go into a department store look at each rack that has a label or sign on it, their is a group of people that change them every time there is a sale or change. That is what I do. I work very early mornings, there are days where I am awake and out of the house at 345AM, other days I am out by 445AM, and most days out of the house at 545AM. I get done with my day early sometimes getting off a few hours later at 10AM or 11AM, but sometimes I work later and get off at 1PM. The early morning are not fun because I am still tired when I get off, but it is a job.
Other than work I have been working on a dollhouse for my niece lillee(best friend's daughter). It is something that has been fun to do. If you want to see an update go to my dads blog Watt's Up. I like doing this, though yesterday I hit my wall and didn't want to work on the dollhouse. Today or tomorrow, hopefully my dad and I can finish up the trim for the house in the triangles at the roofs peaks/eaves. Then the only thing left is the touch-up to do.
Well, Christmas is coming and the house is slowly getting ready. This week is finishing the dollhouse, making cookies, setting decoration.
No comments:
Post a Comment