


_________________________________________________________________
Yesterday, I was making some fish for my mom for her dinner, when I put the fish in to fast and splashed melted butter on my right hand wrist area.
_________________________________________________________________
Well today, I cut myself with a box cutter. I now have 4 stitches on the top of my left thumb. Luckily I didn't cut anything important (tendons, muscles, etc.), but there was a lot of blood going on. There was a reason, I know a box cutter, but actually I cut my artery in my finger, so it spurted blood as the doctor was trying to close me up, but he had to clamp it to sew up the sides before he could sew up the artery.
Tah-da...all bandaged up. I will take it off tomorrow afternoon and then I will wear a bandage, and a stint(like they use for sprained fingers) for my other work days this week. I get the stitches out on the 27th the day before I am planning on going to schlitterbahn with my dad, Justin and Stephanie.
3 comments:
OUCH! I get shivers looking at the stitches.
I hate to admit it, but your busted up thumb looks really, really badass in the cast. :P
ps- New Bathing suit?? It looks really cute!
Post a Comment