January 11, 2011

New Year, New Adventures

Under 70 days left...
Almost 2 months to go...

where is the time going?

Slightly panicking today! Ekk.



Ok, I'm better started looking into what to do in the cities and writing down what else I have to do/get here in the States. All is coming together slowly. I think the panicking will get worse as it gets closer. As I was told when buying the plane ticket with my friend on the phone.

*Tick-Tock* *Tick-Tock* *Tick-Tock*

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Bah don't panic... and you'll see that you can actually figure out what to do in a city as soon as you get there. There are maps in airports and train stations, there are tourism offices in all mid-big cities that can answer all your questions.

Anyways, I totally understand the tick-tock feeling!! It very much happened for us too. Don't stress out too much. I'd focus mostly on having the right gear and feeling comfortable packing and unpacking.

This is super exciting tho! I'm sure you'll have a blast! Love, Stephanie