As my school career comes to an end in just a few short weeks, I have to stop looking like a lazy/casual college student and become a professional working women. So today my grandmother, my mom, and I went shopping. I had to decide between an ipod (still not sure I want to buy it) or an outfit from my mom for Christmas. I choose an outfit because I was still unsure of buying the ipod. Yesterday I looked at different stores online to see if I found work outfits I would like to try on. The only store I liked was Ann Taylor. So after walking in the Domain, we got back in the car and headed to the Ann Taylor store. As we entered the store thank goodness a women named Karen came up and helped us. She was such a big help finding and listening to our different takes on the outfits I was trying on. In the end, I found some nice working clothes that look professional, but still looked 22 and not 50 (or as I call the frumpy look). Maybe if I get enough energy tonight I will post pictures of me in my outfits.
Ohh the damage is in the pocket book...grand total was about between $600-700.
UPDATE:

The only difference between the first and second picture is the top I am wearing.

The top and jacket are new.


The difference between the last two is showing what my jacket looks like closed and then the red top. The pants need hemming still.
2 comments:
Wow! Working woman indeed! Where did the baggy sweatshirt and jeans go? Where did Katie go? Oh right, switching worlds.. right on!
Ahhh! Ahhh! Where's my sister? Man you look completely different to me in those photos. I hope they make you feel good. :)
Post a Comment