The world is a screwy
place,
it doesn't play by the rules.
January 22, 2008
new bruise from broomball
The colored one is the first the red happened today. i spun around and went down on my chest and knee. no bruise on my chest just my knee. these are my bandages of honor.
You and snow and ice don't mix! Now tell me why you wanna live up in the frigid northland???? That would be an accident waiting to happen. If every winter I'm gonna hafta see picture after picture of ghastly body bumps & bruise, I think the weather is trying to tell you something - DON'T LIVE WHERE IT SNOWS.
2 comments:
Ugh! Gag!
You and snow and ice don't mix! Now tell me why you wanna live up in the frigid northland???? That would be an accident waiting to happen. If every winter I'm gonna hafta see picture after picture of ghastly body bumps & bruise, I think the weather is trying to tell you something - DON'T LIVE WHERE IT SNOWS.
Post a Comment