February 10, 2008

Kim and I on Sibs weekend....


Our first picture of the evening...yea for me and the reach shot. Not that you can tell, but there were long lines so we went to play some games.


Here is me trying to throw rings onto bottle...behind that it were you pick up a ducky and there is a number on the bottom(that is how many tickets you get). there was also a ping pong toss into glasses(kind of like beer pong, but not that faraway) and there was a dart one where you try to pop balloons. All these games were for tickets, which kim and I gave to two different kids(we didn't need any of the prizes).


We then did some arts and crafts(not pictured)...and then headed upstairs to the front room to play bingo(we missed that) so we watched karaoke and took silly picture(actually it is a normal picture for us). ---the color is off because we used it without the flash---


we were trying to come up with creative picture...this one answers what year are we going to graduate? not a hard one there


then kim went to get cotton candy as i saved the seats. it was lime flavor---it was interesting to say the least.


here is kim in the process of eating the cotton candy...what a big mouth(she said that and proved that)


here is me pretending it is a q-tip


if playing with our food wasn't enough we started playing with the things that held the cotton candy


I think kim was trying to be gangster... who knows?


then it was getting to the end of the sibs fest so we decide to see how the lines were...we chose only to do one course which was the challenge course...us before... during our wait we talked about our winners dance....


kim won....here is her dance....work it out kim...whoo-hoo

THE END.

1 comment:

Short Fry said...

I have a blog with the ladies I met in DK..hence I can leave comments..HOW EXCITING!

All I wanted to say is I'm glad you're my friend. You are my rock in this crazy, turbulent ocean.

ps- The pics we took simply reinforce our insanity..you know that, don't you???