March 22, 2008

I am done with undergraduate classes, that means I am done with college. I might do a masters later in life, but right now I have to figure out what I want.

With dealing with the pressures of school and classes, the pass two days have made me very homesick. I tried to figure a way home, but money is too tight right now. Also, I have tried to rationalizes about why I am homesick. The release from the pressure of school, no one around to hang out with, a big change happened? Or I might really need to go home and the external things are not a factor. It makes me sad to think about, so on the up side I am here enjoying the quiet of the campus.

Other than that, my blogs might not be as regular as they once were, if they ever were regular. Where I am living now, the access to internet will be a little touch and go depending on the situation. I will still have internet when I come on campus, which I will be doing often.

1,264 miles away from home
$160-200 for gas all the way home(one-way)
OR
$220.19 a plane ticket home

no enough in my bank account for it.... :/

pros....
see my family
see best friend and niece
(if driving)- bring stuff home
be home for a little while...anyways

cons.....
2 days of driving(one-way)
money(too little)
paid rent for the end of march

What should I do????
---remember if you put a comment I might not see it right away

1 comment:

Justin said...

It's up to you... :)