Ok I am happy, yesterday I received the news that my full legal name, KESW, will be on my diploma and commencement program. What made it a circle was I informed the Vice President and Provost(same person), KK, and a friend of my grandmother's, D. D said that it was the provost job over the situation and KK said she would look into it. I talked with the supervisor of Chubb and so did my mom, her name is BW. She helped my mom and me as much as she could. She talked with her bosses and they except that my full legal name could be on the diploma...YEAH.
I am not using full names because I don't think it is right to be that forth coming, but it is good news, names or no names.
I am not like my brother as much, who combats the law and gets lawyers, but I did fight this and informed the people I knew in the system at this University. We fight in different ways and the outcome comes out the way we want it.
YEAH full legal name, KESW.
2 comments:
Woo! Isn't that just the best feeling in the world?
I kicked butt and took names...just kidding. Yep it does.
Post a Comment