August 29, 2008

Hi from Cleveland!

After arriving in Cleveland Monday afternoon we have taken it easy and been relaxing. Nothing has been planned, so we have taken the days as they come and how we feel. I was exhausted from my early morning flight, so I didn't feel up to doing much the first day. All we did, Kim's mom Lynn, Kim, and I was watch two movies which I slept through the first one of them.

The second day was Kim's moms birthday. We started off by opening presents and eating a delicious breakfast made by Kim. As we finally started getting ourselves out of our PJs and getting ready we decided on the Botanical Gardens, but the weather was not cooporative. We ended up going to Borders and getting ourselves in trouble by buying a lot of books.

On the third day (wednesday) Kim and I went to the Science Center. It was quiet an interesting place with all different things to do and play with. I think I enjoyed most was when kim and I went behind a black curtain(space behind curtain 10 feet). Then there was a countdown of 5...4...3...2...1... and then a flash. Well what happens is that you are standing next to a wall and after the countdown ends the light flashed once (kind of like a camera flash). Then when youlook behind at the wall there is a black image of you and around is white. It didn't last long on the wall, but kim and I had fun trying to do different pioses. Unfortunately, we couldn't take a picture of it to document it (ohh darn).

On thursday, we read most of the day, no one really wanted to go anywhere the weather was rainy. Kim and I had plans at night to go to a play, "Wizard of Oz," at a place that served dinner beforehand. We chose not to have dinner because of the extra price, but we had good seat on the balcony, no one was up there except us. It was an interesting play and atmosphere, I don't know if I would go see the Wizard of Oz again, but the dinner theater idea seems fun for a nice evening out.

Today(friday), kim and I did some errands and then we went to a county fair. we ate LOTS of food, but not enough to be rolled out of the place. I am tired, but we might go back to listen to Billy Currington(country singer) from the parking lot. I said no because I am tired. So instead we might go to charigin falls tonight. Chargin Falls is both a falls and near it there is shopping. We have no plans for tomorrow, but we are leaving and heading to Liberty/Richmond, Indiana.

BYE CLEVELAND, OHIO....HI LIBERTY/RICHMOND, INDIANA.

For a couple of weeks I won't have my laptop with me. So I will state this beforehand.

BYE LIBERTY/RICHMOND, INDIANA...HELLO BROOKLIN, MAINE. (second countdown clock...still counting down)

I will post my endeavors after my vacation, hopefully with some nice pictures.

No comments: