September 13, 2010

Maybe instead what to bring I should state where to go?

Starting in Madrid, Spain


Ending in London, England


The in-between countries:
France, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland

Any suggestion on places(i.e. buildings, museums, food places) and/or cities to experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my baby girl this is quite an adventure you have planned. I am so excited for you and look forward to seeing what you plan for yourself. Hugs and Kisses, Mommy

Short Fry said...

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." Thomas Edward Lawrence

You rock, Kt! I'd definitely add a couple places to your list:

+ Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
+ Dublin (Ireland)
+ Berlin (Germany)

I mean if you have a rail pass and time to spare..you can see everything!