Here is the temple.
View of the stones...well made, don´t you think?
I got to touch it too, I was transported to egypt...ok well maybe not, but that doesn´t matter I got to touch it anyway.
Close up shots of the carvings inside the temple.
Look how detailed, amazing. No power tools, all hand carved.
5 comments:
Love it! I'm so happy you're having such a blast (or sounds like it). You will be a changed woman during/after this trip :)
Mucho love.
something like that, i have had a better day today saturday. i did retail therapy and quickly walked though reina sofia museum, modern art. it was awful and i paid 0 for it. go free stuff! the one picasso was really cool(guenric(sp?) 1937) and the cubism, but not much. i think i spent 1 hour there.
katie
Hi Katie!
The architecture looks amazing and the weather looks like it's holding up too (a good combination). Have a tapas or two for me and keep the travelogue coming!
Love,
Cousin David
Sounds and looks as though you are doing well! I am so proud of you! We will enjoy Spain through your visit, I think you have Patrick interested in looking at studying abroad, if he can fit it in around the bball! Love you, Melanie
i had some good tapas and some bad ones, but it si all an experience cousin david. i will have a few for you with some cervezas(beer) for me.
aunt malanie- it was the one regret i have not studying abroad in college. so if it is what he wants to do, then he should go for it becasue he will learn a lot. i had a broken conversation with a man in spanish and i meet ladies on my tour which i can kind of communticate with. So it has been great. i even was writing postcards and thinnking about words in spanish and almost writing them, so my spanish is a little better, but it is different then what i learned in school.
Post a Comment