
Outside the Ventas torros stadium...

Looking out the window on my floor the top one...

My ticket and the ring behind...not a lot of people there(early in the season)...

Cape work

few other things happen..this is after it was stabbed with the sword(twice)

Now it is dead...and one man stabs it in the neck and usually the bull flares it head up and then stabbed again....until sure it is dead...

Next bull, cape work...the bull has the sticks with fluff on them

Bull look at horse(horse can´t see blindfolded)...the guy in horse arrevgated bull to do this....

yep hit it...horse is protected with pads and wood I believe, but then the guy on the horse does this....

Stabs the bull...this is done twice

the guys with the capes distracts the bull then it is done the second time.

see it is distracted and see the horse is fine

Another bull....this is the stick thing...it is doen three times with two sticks...

Action shot of the guy sticking the bull with the objects It was too much to see, but an experience within inself. Hope you got the gist of it... It starts with a man and a cape Then man with cape and horse then man with sticks then man with cape then man with cape and sword dead bull (done 6 times that I saw) I left it was cold and I had enough...the last bull was hard to watch. I don´t know what happened after, but looking at the listing there might have been two more bulls for the novices.
1 comment:
The scene with the bull is hard to see. I feel so bad for the animal. Still, it's great that you got to see such an authentic part of Spanish culture. I'm curious. How did the people around you react? Were they seemingly horrified and sicked or did it not seem to bother them?
ps- My favorite shot is easily the perspective of your program and the scene down in the ring. It's cool to see what exactly you were seeing.
Post a Comment