CD Cover
I had to create covers for two different genres of music. Each theme had to use complementary colors. One of the colors had to be stronger in one design than the other and vise versa.
Exhibit Mock-up
A smaller version for an exhibit entrance. I decided to do a chef exhibit with famous quotes, but one catch was using the color I picked out of a pile of folded up paper, orange. The first pane with Gordon Ramsay had to be complementary colors, Mario Batali was analogous, Alton Brown was split-complementary, and Guy Fieri was Triad - the same color used in each is the orange.
Daylight Effects on Color
I had to take photos of an object of our choosing, Squirrel and acorn salt and pepper shakers, at different times of the day. Our goal was to photoshop them into the scene and make sure the photo we took matched the light direction and then styled the object to match it like it was always there in the first place. Can you find the squirrel (the acorn is only in one image)?
![]() |
| Where's Waldo...errr Squirrel? |
Poster
We had to pick out of the pile of paper, different PSA (Public Service Announcements). There was Human Trafficking, Post 9/11 Terrorism, Child Labor, Text and Driving, Drunk Driving, etc., and I picked Bullying. I had ideas, then ideas got veto'd, and in the end I chose the one I liked.
Tomorrows installment - Design Communication 1.














No comments:
Post a Comment