Logo and Branding
I had to choose a company in Austin and Rebrand their logo. I had to also make business cards, have a text-heavy item (I choose a website), and brand items the place might use or sell.
 |
| Black and White Logo |
 |
| Color Logo |
 |
| Back |
 |
| Front |
 |
| Front |
 |
| Back |
Website
 |
| Home page |
 |
| Menu page |
 |
| Blog page |
 |
| Image Page |
 |
| Location page |
Branding Items the store may sale or use
Book Cover for a hardcover
I had a list to choose from and I selected Fahrenheit 451.
Ad Campaign
I selected a event that happens in Austin (we did not have to selected it from Austin). The event was originally called Big Hair Country Fair to provide funds for Creative Action. Creative Action works with kids in the Austin School District providing arts education in many different forms of media, theater, puppets, drawing, drawing, etc.
 |
| Magazine Ad |
 |
| Billboard |
 |
| Web Ad |
Book/Booklet
With my final project for this class we had to come up with a book/booklet of 20 pages (or 10 spreads). I decided on a recipe book and made 12 recipes with my dad one weekend. I can recommend the carmel brownies...yum! It was a lot of work, but ended up pretty nice. The first 3 images are of the outside cover, the inside left and right covers, and the back cover of a scrapbook that I used as my binding.
Here are the inside pages starting with the title page.
 |
| infographic |
 |
| Beauty Spread |
I had two other classes, Web Design 1 and Digital Publishing 2, but the work was not original as much as color theory and this class.
Hope you enjoyed! A week and half left of summer break then back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment