hi everyone well it is fun going to classes for the first time. i have just finished my second day of classes and today was fun because it was a mansoon(sp?) outside. classes are alright but i might be changing them around in the next few days. hopefully also i will get the guts to my computer so i will be able to write more often then i have been. it should arrive tomorrow. well i am heading to bed i have class at 10 tomorrow to see if i like jamie class better then the one i have. nite. bye y'all.
1 comment:
Where oh where did your posts go, I miss your posts, did I do something wrong to cause you to stop posting, please please please continue to express what is happening to you, otherwise they'll be no record of this year in your life which is such a crucial one. A simple, couple of sentences is all I ask for. Keep in touch, your loving dorky dad.
Post a Comment