I thought of you when I first saw this video on yahoo.com yesterday night, but I thought I'd not do a "grandmommy" on you by sending you the URL (AKA the "clipping"). In any case, I was thinking about you. Oh, and if you are grabbing the doorway, does that mean you want to stay in the hallowed halls of the university forever?
ha! Funny :)... and lots true. I'm sure one day you'll step through the doorway without anyone pushing you. BTW, I like how you changed your blog layout!
2 comments:
I thought of you when I first saw this video on yahoo.com yesterday night, but I thought I'd not do a "grandmommy" on you by sending you the URL (AKA the "clipping"). In any case, I was thinking about you. Oh, and if you are grabbing the doorway, does that mean you want to stay in the hallowed halls of the university forever?
ha! Funny :)... and lots true.
I'm sure one day you'll step through the doorway without anyone pushing you.
BTW, I like how you changed your blog layout!
Post a Comment