I know I should be focused on my Roman Art History class, but I can take a few minutes away from homework to write this up.
(about the up and coming weekend)
So I know my homework is important, but also to have fun and be a student because sooner or later I will be in the real world. So I asked these girls what they do on the weekend thinking maybe they did something and low-and-behold they watch movies and hang out in their rooms. Ohhhh jeezs. I guess that won't work. I need to get out of my room. Now I know my brother justin had a game night of sorts with friends, but there isn't something like that here. I could do homework until like 9 or 10 and go to a bar (by my lonesome self) and buy myself a drink and what?!? stare at the wall or television. it doesn't sound fun. So I guess I will be in my room and maybe I will buy beer at the grocery store and drink it in my room by myself because I would do the same thing at the bar...Ohh my gosh, what do yah know...
bye.
2 comments:
Solitary drinking is not a good idea, it can become a habit.
naww really??? But the thing is i have asked a person what they do on the weekends and she said drinking at the bar...oohh woop-dee-doo i rather drink by myself than in the bars...bars are not my scene...ohh well what can i do
Post a Comment