
this is a picture off the covered porch(there is a non-covered and a covered porch on this house)

a closer shot of the flower

this is another type of flower bush/tree, but I just like the contrasting purple flower with the yellow and black butterfly.
Below is from the zoo:

this picture was taken by kim in the middle of the adventurous day at the zoo

this is a picture I took of the same tree...hint my picture is better.

i also took this picture, I like tulips...hint to the next picture

more tulips...love the colors they produce on their pedtals

just some sweet little blue flowers
the film festival and my zoo day trip will be coming soon.
1 comment:
I especially like the last one with the blue flowers. It's an interesting perspective and I like that you included the post they were on as a large part of your pic. well done!
Post a Comment