October 2, 2009

Back in Texas

I arrived in two days ago and yesterday I had my interview. It went okay, do I think I will get a call back, no. It was also not the right decision to flight in at 10PM and didn't go to bed until 1AM, then have an interview at 9AM. It is over now, on to the next thing. Here are the photos that I didn't post with the blogs. I will start with the beginning.

The first video is a combination of smaller video of the surprise. The last two videos are of Kim zipling and me taping it and then me actually zipling myself.








My grandmother and I


My grandmother and Kim


All of our feet in the fall leaves


These next four shots are from Kim and I's photo shoot-we took 500 pictures, this is only a taste. This one we blew up balloons and let them go. It was a lucky shot to have them go to the camera and for the photographer get them in the shot.


Kim and I sitting laughing about something. My shoes were flip-flops, hers were hard so they didn't bend.


Kim and I going around in a circle holding hands. Now a normal person would be nice, but I was like this is a dorky shot and decided to jump around.


We also took individual shots, so here is one of me.


This shot was taken at the look out over Lancaster.

There might be more pictures to come, but first I have to get them from Kim. If you haven't caught up with my blog recently, the explanation of these videos and photos are in the older blog posts.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I want to here more about the photo shoot! You actually arrange to have a professional photographer take pictures of you guys? Wow. That's cool.