With my vacation I gained 3 pounds, which isn't bad, but I am glad that I am back home to a little more sensible eating. I went to weight watchers last Monday and only lost .6, which means I had lost a little of what I had gained, but still had 2.4 pounds to lose. Today I went to weight watchers and I lost 3.6 pounds. Not only did I lose the 2.4, but also lost another 1.2 pounds. So in total I have lost 15.2. I got another 5 pound star sticker for my book mark. Now, in 2007, my entering weight to weight watchers was 187 and I am 1, 1 pound away from losing 40 pounds. I need to lose that 1 pound this week. If nothing else I NEED that 1 pound weight lost. I can see the light. Usually I get down to 149 and then gain weight because I go crazy with food. Not this week I will be watching what I eat and how much I exercise, but nothing in excess of crazy eating (starving to over-eating) or crazy exercise (doing nothing to exercise to exercising every minute of my day).
Wish me luck.
Ohh I am also .8 away from 10% target goal that weight watchers sets for you. SO next week might be a exciting day, which I am hoping for or it might be disappointing where I only lose .4 or .6 pounds. I need the good thinking to carry me this week. I CAN DO IT! I WILL DO IT!
2 comments:
You can do it!!
Thanks Stephanie, I really want to do it this time. I get so close and then, whoops. I think even if I get a whoops moment I will still get there and it won't stop me.
Post a Comment