November 9, 2009

I FINALLY DID IT !!!!!

WHOOO-HOOOO 41 lbs. GO ME......GO GO......GO ME...YEAH!

I finally made it to 41 pounds lost. FINALLY. It has been a struggle, but I am excited. I went to Freebirds to celebrate with a regular burrito. I don't know if that was the smartest thing to do, but I enjoyed myself. When I finished eating it I was thoroughly stuffed. I remember a time when I could have eaten a Monster burrito and then eaten some more food after that. Now I can barely eat a Regular Burrito or Half bird size. They fill me up so much that I usually don't eat very much dinner.

I am soooo excited. I don't know where my weight lose stops for me, but I feel like I could lose a little more, but not a lot. I am nearing the end though. Then it will be time to just start maintaining my weight at whatever I choose to stop at.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's fantastic!! Go Katie! Congrats!
Can't wait to see you for x-mas :)