I am hopeful that they will work. I am also scared that I spent a lot of money and they won't work. Either way I am sure to find out sometime this week. I am not sure when to wear them because I know I have to break them in. Do I start with 4 miles or should I do more cross training with them then start walk/running with them. All questions I need to figure out.
November 8, 2009
Slowly adding running gear to my collection
My dad and I headed out to do some errands yesterday, one of the stops was Run Tex. It is a local running store that offers both apparel and classes. I have tried to stay away from buying a lot of things because how if I don't want to do it anymore. I also am tyring to save money not spend it and running apparel is very expensive. The First purchase I bought for my classes was clothes, which was a big help. It is better to have lighter feeling clothes on your body that big bulky basketball shorts and a heavy cotton shirt. The Wick technology is amazing. Anyways, I have been using old shoes that I use everyday for work and now my walk/running. They were getting worn down, but I thought ehhh I could keep going. Well I finally gave in yesterday and bought new walk/running shoes. I have had a chance to try them out, but here is a picture. Mine are pink and grey.

I am hopeful that they will work. I am also scared that I spent a lot of money and they won't work. Either way I am sure to find out sometime this week. I am not sure when to wear them because I know I have to break them in. Do I start with 4 miles or should I do more cross training with them then start walk/running with them. All questions I need to figure out.
I am hopeful that they will work. I am also scared that I spent a lot of money and they won't work. Either way I am sure to find out sometime this week. I am not sure when to wear them because I know I have to break them in. Do I start with 4 miles or should I do more cross training with them then start walk/running with them. All questions I need to figure out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, and you bought some sox too. Re: breaking them in, just do it, that is, just use them the next time you go out on a walk, a run or a tun/walk.
Post a Comment