April 18th - Dinner downtown with Macy employee's around Austin, Round Rock, and Temple - Not everyone is going, it is a fun event that supports March of Dimes. I bought a dress today for it. (Picture below) I need to alter the straps a little. Now I have to figure out what to do with my hair. Then question if I want a pedicure? Hmm.
May - 25th Birthday
May - (Signed-up today 9th) Cooking Class - Seasonal Bistro: Spring - Treat your taste buds to flavorful dishes based on bright, fresh seasonal ingredients. Menu: Curried Shrimp Kabobs; Pan-Seared Chicken with Pecan Coconut Sauce and Sautéed Seasonal Greens; Mixed
May - Whitney's college graduation
End of month hopefully going to hit my next goal of savings- GO ME!
May 17th through June 9th or 10th - Grandmommy here in Texas
June - Patrick's High School Graduation
June - Mom's Bday
June - Dad's Bday
June - Lillee's 6th Bday
June - (JUST SIGNED-UP the 8th: SPACES GO QUICKLY FOR THIS CLASS) Cooking Class - Sushi 101
4 comments:
Wow, sushi class. Look at you.
Just had sushi last night with Stephanie. The Oh-Toro was AMAZING. Melty like fois gras.
Wow crazy June lineup! Will be expecting some sushi making for our next visit! ;-)
I would love to take the sushi class with you! Are there any spots left? I have my own rolling mat!
Beth
Talk about a busy bee...and you say you need to work on your social life.
::dull face insert:: LOL
Post a Comment