September 2, 2011

Barcelona Apr 1-6 : Beach, Cable Car, Fort

BEACH

Beautiful day at the beach. Hung out with Ritesh. See him in tomorrow's post.


I like to cover my feet and I wrote BCN which stands for Barcelona or at least that is what my hostel put on things.


Yep I walked in the water, NO swimming REALLY COLD.

CABLE CAR

Then we went to this Cable Car thing. Now earlier in the day I went up high at the Sagrada Familia which still had me shaking. Ritesh thought it would be good to go high again. So we went on this. I was not thrilled at first.

Coming to get us.


We are on it looking at beautiful sight. i am standing at the center just reaching over and snapping a few shots.


And another one.


And another one. We were hanging out at the beach right around that tip area.


We are off it, but here is one that is leaving, but looks like it is coming in too. I survived, luckily it was smooth through that tower. That is the half way point.


A farther distance, you can see both cable cars one is closer and one is a tiny red dot. Then you can see the second tower.

FORT
On this side is a fort.

This is a sculpture of the Catalan dance, which is famous in Barcelona. We saw it in one of the squares then proceeded to go to dinner.


We headed up a hill and then we were in the fort. Here is the walkway up to the top of the fort.


Ta-da fort.


View off the port, one way.


Then the other way. Not much to see., so we continued on our way.

No comments: