Tuesday and Wednesday were spent relaxing at home. We did venture to the mall one day and also went to go see a movie. At the mall I was looking for better pants. My size 12 were falling off my bum within an hour of putting them on. After having this happen for several months I finally got sick of having to do it. I went to old navy (where my other pants are from) I grabbed a size 10. It felt comfortable, but something was saying these feel like my 12s and they are going to be loose within a short time. I ventured out to grab a size 8. Now in my mind I am going 'ha, wouldn't it be funny if I fit into a 8 because recently I haven't fitted into a 10.' As I slide up the jeans and zip them up, the 8 fits. Holy C***! Now I did notice a difference with the labels that are on the pants. Some have a white label and some had a green label. I asked what that meant to one of the sale associates. She said that the green label are an updated design and the white one are a older design. So I don't know if the new design is bigger than the last one or whatever they changed in the design.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Kim and I went to my grandmother's and aunt's place. It was nice to see them. I realized that the last time I saw them was not a long time ago, but it wasn't like I had tons of time to talk. It was at my brother's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and was busy doing other things before the ceremony that kept me away from enjoying the family (on the other hand I did enjoy being a bridesmaid). I guess it is a catch 22. My grandmother was in good spirits and a joy to talk to and be around. It was also nice seeing my aunt, uncle, cousin, and aunt's in-laws. It was a short trip, but it is still hard saying good-bye. I told my grandmother not to wave when she see us leaving the parking lot. As we turned around in the parking lot still walking to the car there she was at her window waving good-bye. Kim and I waved back, I blew some kisses and received kisses in return. Why is it so hard to leave someone behind? I wish I could pack her up and take her with me where ever I go.
Sunday, this day was cloudy and drizzly in the morning, but the afternoon it was big puffy clouds and blue sky with the sun shining down. Kim had meet a girl through facebook that took pictures. When I arrived Kim was like 'ohhhh, we could totally do a photo shoot of us being us.' So on Sunday was our day to be ourselves. This girl was very nice and we felt comfortable around her. She took shots of us being us in an alley way, by ourselves, in a reflection window, at brenan's(food place), underneath the art building, against a colorful wall, radar hill(behind the ridges). Overall it was a good time. I thought it would be awful, but in the end it was me hanging out with me friend and having a moment in time captured. We did get to see some photos on facebook. Kim and I love them. Hopefully I will be able to post them as soon as I get back and rested. We took many shots, so who knows maybe my family will get something in the mail. Anyways, I think that is all that happened in the last couple of days.
Today might be a relaxing day, we might take a walk up to the overlook in Lancaster or going to a movie 'Fame,' or we might run errands, or stay at home enjoying the beautiful weather (blue skies, wind blowing threw the trees, and enjoying the fall weather). Ohh and I have a weight watchers weigh-in today, not soo thrilled about that, but will do it to keep regulating my weight loss or gain. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
Will update when I get a chance, on what truly happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment