February 10, 2010

Ahh two older brothers- what can I say

I think this photo was fitting to our relationship with us and the camera. (Left to right) Justin, Me, and Matthew. I have no date for this photo. Justin the oldest and the one who is putting bunny ears on me. Thanks for that by the way. I always thought as an older brother he watched out for me. I guess this photo captured his silly/teasing streak, which he still has a tendency to do. Then me looking like 'Why do I have to take this photo.' I am not a big fan of taking photos, still to this day. Then there is Matthew hamming it up for the camera. I mean what can I say, it is hysterical. He thinks he is all that and a bag of chips- still does somewhat.


As I was sifting through photos, I found some other nice ones with my brothers and I. These two photos are dated June 1987. I would be 2 years old, Justin would be 7 years old, and Matthew would be 4 years old.

First though, I like this picture of me. I look like I am so excited about this calculator that prints out paper and I can do it all by myself.


This photos shows our sibling dynamic in a quick snapshot. Justin the eldest showing his younger siblings the ropes of the calculator. Matthew the curious one wanting in on the action. Then me pressing the buttons just like my big brother. Happy that I could do it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Priceless!