The world is a screwy place, it doesn't play by the rules.
A good looking crew if I don't say so myself!
Oh dear, did not expect to see this in my feedreader this morning...
Wow you guys sure know how to coordinate ;-)
Justin would have been 7 (or maybe 6 depending upon the month), because we're 30 years apart in age.
Justin age has been updated. I don't know which month this was taken all I had was the year it was processed in a photo lab.
It seems this answers the question: Boxers or briefs!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A good looking crew if I don't say so myself!
Oh dear, did not expect to see this in my feedreader this morning...
Wow you guys sure know how to coordinate ;-)
Justin would have been 7 (or maybe 6 depending upon the month), because we're 30 years apart in age.
Justin age has been updated. I don't know which month this was taken all I had was the year it was processed in a photo lab.
It seems this answers the question: Boxers or briefs!
Post a Comment