
He love, which he now coaches in high school. Soccer Rules! I don't know why, that is a cute shot of him. (no date)

Me in my tutu. Such a poser- ohh well it wasn't my future career, but it was a experience which I have few memories of. (May 1989)

I don't know why, but I love this shot. i still do this today. When someone says make a funny face. I automatically stick my tongue out just like this. I still don't know why I do it, but I do. (Sept. 1988)

Sorry Justin, the only boxes I went threw where the downstairs ones from papa's house. I didn't find any good ones of you by yourself where I was like that is totally Justin. The only one I can think of is the one where you are holding the bread- a few blog posts back.
No comments:
Post a Comment