February 23, 2012

La Defense to Arch de Trimuph

Someone had told my about La defense and how it is modern and not a lot of people go there. I was like ok lets go and make a long walking day. Whoo was it long.


Some modern, hmm can you guess why I have a thumbs up in this picture?



It was quite huge.


There was also the modern take of the Arch de Triumph.


Slightly zoomed in is the Arch de Triumph. I am walking there.


Look back at the modern arch.


Some art as you walk toward the Arch de Triumph.


Here is the true distance to the Arch de Triumph. It is a little ways away.


Made it. Due to the traffic I was wondering how to get closer. Luckily there is an underground tunnel. For 9.50 euros you can go to the top. I was cheap so I went around it and headed off.


Look at the modern arch.


walking away.


Thought this was an interesting building. It is like someone Photoshopped it out.


I took a free walking tour again. This on a more cloud rainy day looking at the Arch de Triumph.


I'm here.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I totally dig the photoshopped building