February 26, 2012

Notre Dame


Notre Dame. I glance at it before heading off on the free walking tour. Then I made another trip to it and inside it on a bit sunnier day.


much brighter.






Some images on the inside.




A model of the church.


This is the center of the city. If you Google Paris this is were the point originates from. I touch it with my foot. It brings luck.


Outside again. lots more people. I was bothered by people with clip boards not speaking to you but shoving them and tapping on them for you to sign. DON'T sign THEM it is a scam. I was unhappy and wanted to stay in the 2 block radius of the Montmarte area.


Backside.


As I was walking away I came across another bridge with the locks.




On to more of an adventure somewhere else. I liked walking places. It allowed me to see things in nooks and small streets. Hear people talking, though I didn't understand. It gave a feel of a place.


At night. I was with one of the girls from the hostel. it was a nice walk to see things at night.

No comments: