Ohh so excited, I can't believe I am about to see another "Must See." You see it, do you see it. :)
There is it, still standing after 2,000 years. It is not so pretty on the backside, but it sure is impressive from the front and inside.
It was quite popular and as you can tell the size of it due to the size of the people.
I'm HERE!!!!! You see me. I made sure I took this shot.
Ahh the inside and the very interesting hole.
This hole is impressive with allowing sunny to filter in throughout the day and when it rains the air going out keeps rain from coming in. If a little rain did come in there is holes on the floor to drain that rain.
A view of the front entrance.
Not a great shot of me, but one with the hole.
As I was walking out of the building I took this shot. It was a massive building. I couldn't have imagined. This was one of those places where you just want to sit there and think I am in Rome sitting in front of the Pantheon.
Another visit I had at night. The doors were closed, but I sat here eating my pizza watching this building. Plenty of the people were out and enjoying the evening.
Another time I visited, one of the final days in Rome before heading off to Paris. I liked being here. There was other places that could come and go, but this place I could visit over and over.
It was very warm this day...so I headed around the corner to get...
Gelado...mmmmm....mmmmm. Yep sure did.
No comments:
Post a Comment