The Vatican, though in Rome it is its own city.
Lots of people. I basically took photos and kept walking, while on tour that sometimes happens. It was also very crowded in some parts, like we were herd of cattle going one direction.
Some cool shots I did take.
For my friend who loves feet picture 'How bout them feet?'
Map room.
Me in map room.
Now I should state at this point you should take picture in the Sistine Chapel, but as I walked in there were hundreds of people snapping photos with a FLASH. The tour guide was take it at your own risk. He has see on one of his tours someone taking the person's camera card. I risked it, but without a flash to not ruin the painting.
The upper right side has a black square that is what it use to look like before they restored it.
And here is me breaking the law with the paintings around me. I only took four photos and that was enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment