March 6, 2012

London under the English Channel


My "Must Sees" were kind of set, but allowed me to see more things to get there. One of the things that was set in stone was taking a train under the English Channel. I am doing it. I know there is nothing much to see, but I wanted to do it.

I headed down to my seat to take the trip.


There I am all loaded up.


I had to get one last dessert, my favorite the fraisier. There is my train ticket and pillow/blanket.


aww fraisier. Slightly banged around when I dropped it on the ground in its package pyramid. Still edible.


Paris to London.


Here we goooooooooooooooooooooo.

The man next to me told me to take a picture. I luckily got one. YEAH! Fast as lightening. This train was going fast 125 mph+ like most trains I took around Europe.

Off to London.

No comments: