March 3, 2012

St. Malo


It was a small lovely town with a wall surrounding it.


I walked along the wall and saw the sea, a church, boats, and buildings.


There was cool forts out in the ocean to warn the city about incoming ships.


We were told that this was the boat in the Caribbean movies. I don't know if that it rue because it isn't like I know a lot about the boats in those movies.

Now when I arrived in France I never thought of this until i was in Paris. I had heard from Stephanie about American sandwiches. They are an all-in-one kind of sandwich. Shown below.

It consists of a french bread roll, sauces, hamburger, veggies, and then french fires. I wondered where she got them. She told me "Nice" I was like I am not in Nice anymore I gues I won't be able to eat it. BUT luckily in St. Malo down a street I noticed this sign and I was like I am not hungry, but I am going to get one.


Here is my sandwich walking back to the van to eat.


Eating. It wasn't the best or what I thought it would taste like, but I had one.


Though kind of blurry shot here is the inside.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Ha, you and Stephanie are Sandwich Américain buddies!