March 8, 2012

London

Ohh I am in a place that speaks English, signs are in English, and I get what is happening. I can say the first few moments were hard to speak because for 2 months I was very quiet unless I needed help. Here I could say and do anything. The planning by starting in Madrid (non-english) to finish up in London (english) was the best decision.

Ohh also good was labels on the street telling you which way to look. It would be not good to look the wrong way.


Famous british staying in the Underground Tubes

The Olympic clock. I am sure it has counted down more, but I was in this place at this moment of time.

I am on London Bridge, looking at Tower bridge...London bridge was not falling. He he.


It was quite a lovely bridge.


I walked over it to the Tower on London. I didn't like the Tower London...my favorite area was the West end and theater. (Next post)

A guard outside the Jewels.

The millennium bridge, also in the Harry Potter movie.

I took this picture while I went sea glass searching I found some nice china pieces.


Then I walked over it and this is looking at St. Paul's Cathedral which I was staying right near it and could here the bells as I fell asleep.


The eye.

Here I go, we are next to get on.

Going up.


At the top.



Big Ben with the eye. Big ben is the bell inside just a piece of information I learned on my free walking tour.


I love telephone booths, but my favorite thing is double decker buses. Love those!


Flags still up from the Royal wedding.

Buckingham Palace

Changing of the guards.

There is London I did see, but mostly I was in the west end. Coming up next.

No comments: