Here is the break down of the numbers.
Spain 3,112 -> 656 (-2,456)
France 1,962 -> 845 (-1,117)
Italy 2,898 -> 1,272 (-1,626)
England 930 -> 397 (-533)
Scotland 1,274 -> 421 (-853)
In total I cut my picture down to 3,591.
I do hope you have enjoyed my blogs, I am glad I got them done. I enjoyed my trip immensely and was well worth the ups and downs. No regrets.
I am now in a new job than the one I left before my trip. I enjoy it more, though still in retail. I am also starting school for some more education to be able to have the ability to find a career. I need to step out on my own, but my previous degree doesn't help. I am hopeful for the future.
I hope you all have enjoyed my blog with and without typing mistakes. The last two blogs are about my charms and patches.
No comments:
Post a Comment