Love the look of the streets. How tiny they are, the interesting lights, graffiti on ones side and french quarter like on the other side.
We stopped first at a square that means pine tree square(hence the one pine tree). As you can see in the photo(people staring at the church) I didn't think much of the church, but the buildings(also gothic) on the opposite side. From what I can remember this is sand fresco on the buildings.
Here is a closer shot of the designs.
Walking in the Jewish Quarter, very tiny walkways, but in someway very comforting and interesting. The reason they are tiny is because the city grew fast so the buildings moved in and up.
You all have seen this door before, in my doors and door handles blog. Now it is in the context of the area I was walking.
Gothic section, very famous bridge though I didn't know that I saw it until a while later. I was just snapping pictures at everything and anything.
Gothic church. I didn't seem much of it, this part I did like though.
Me in front of another church and courtyard area. If you can see there is gashes in the building behind me. Those are from a bomb landing and exploding here in this area. The scars are still left from the war years ago. Amazing how things last.
Finally, an interesting mailbox that lend into a building. I was not paying attention at this point so I don't know why things are on it, but you have to touch the turtle for luck. I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment