Here is a diagram of the whole building, now I don't know what it is stating, but it is the only whole picture I can take of this place. It is huge.
Yep I was here, look at the tile all on the banisters.
Left my ISO on so looks a little whiter than normal. This pictures show the different tiles that are used (curved, sculpted, etc.).
The bridges had tiles. You can boat, but it is not a continuous circle (almost though about 12 or so feet separate to complete the circle).
Now this is where the cities would put information about themselves in. So people would come from all over and grab a pamphlet from the shelves.
Here is one cities tile design with a picture about the city, there is a map on bottom where you walk, seats to sit and talk and the placement for the pamphlets.
Wider view of the amount of cities and pamphlets holders. (I was standing on one of the seats)
Few steps back.
As the building curves around then end with these towers. This is my favorite shot with the pigeon mid-air. I like to take pictures of things flying into the shot or people jumping (I am great at catching people jumping in a photo).
As you can tell this is taken in the morning with the rain. You can see the seats and pamphlet holders and the other tower.
This is one end of the almost circle moat where boats can be paddled around.
A farther view of the tower from under the other tower.
This was a beautiful city. It has orange trees all along the streets that had beautiful blossoms. There is one more building to show from this city on a upcoming blog.
4 comments:
Ha, it's like an old school tourist information center. Neat.
Wait..I need a little clarification here. Each of those small blue holes held pamphlets about a city? Where the cities all in Spain or all over Europe?
I also really like the one w/ the pigeon. You did a really nice job framing it. :)
ps- Sooo maybe at some point we could see photos of your lux accommodations?? I love hostel living...well mainly the price, but still. :P
Held pamphlets from all around Spain.
Yeah for some reason the pigeons liked to fly into my shots.
I don't think I took any hostel pictures. Maybe a picture out a window, but never where I was sleeping.
Post a Comment