August 23, 2011

Barcelona - April 1-6

I got up in the morning, checked out and headed on the metro (subway) to the train station.

Here is the back of the train facing into the terminal. It is also what the front looks like too.


Here is me in reflection with all my stuff. It states the train number, the train car I was 7 not 2, the train station I was in, where is it stopping along the way, and the final destination. Away I go.

By the time I got to Barcelona I was stressed out, feeling very violated, and raw. I didn't want anyone near me, I didn't want anyone touching me, and I keep looking over my shoulder. I spent a few hours at the train station trying to buy an advance ticket to Cannes, but was unsuccessful due to a unfriendly person at the train ticket window. I decided to do it again some other day. By the time I got to the hostel and checked in I was at my ends with keeping it together. So I sat on the floor and cried/sobbed on the phone to my mom and dad. The whole incident was very traumatic at the time(looking back not so much, but still violating). I decided to take it easy for a few days.

What is better to cure homesickness and raw emotions.


SPAGHETTI IN SPAIN!!!!!!


Okay this was a very interesting shopping trip from the market right next door. I wanted spaghetti. Now what is spaghetti sauce in Spanish? There is no brands that are familiar. So I had to choices, luckily I choose right. Just so everyone know tomate frito then add some herbs and you are all set.


TA-DA, added some Parmesan and a Heineken. I was stressed and needed to relax. I ate and planned my next couple of days in Barcelona. What a city. If you had a choice of Madrid or Barcelona, choose BARCELONA. Plenty of pictures in the next 10 or so posts.

Ohh best hostel for Barcelona Backpackers BCN Casanova

No comments: